Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

50's Glam Inspired


50's Glam!  Need I say more...Jules and I were so excited to bring Julie's wedding day vision to life!  Julie was one of the gorgeous brides that we had the privilege of working with this past weekend.  The wedding was infront of the fountain at Forsyth Park and the reception was at the lovely Avia Hotel here in Savannah.  Julie and all of her bridesmaids were great and we enjoyed spending the morning with them!  A special thank you to her fantastic photography team from Wilmington, NC for these amazing photographs. Thanks Matt McGraw Photography!

1 comment:

  1. Tiff & Jules --

    I love you both! Thanks for making me and the maids look amazing on my special day. You both are incredibly talented and more amazing than I could ever put to words! Thank you both again!

    Julie Leonard

    ReplyDelete