Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Rock out with your CROCS out!

It's no secret that I love Crocs! I have them in all colors & styles. Being a makeup artist, I'm on my feet all day. Plus having back issues, my body was hurting by the end of the day. Crocs got me through until I had back surgery last year.

Now with a titanium disk & even longer work days, I still depend on my Crocs to get my through those long days. Which brings me to the point of this entry: new styles!

I'm going to buy all 3 styles pictured. I'm sure my partner in beauty, @onysalon, will do the same! She's down w/ the C too!  Visit www.crocs.com for all the deets!  Images below from Crocs ad in People's Style Watch April 2010 issue:



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. I would like to see a bigger image of the Yellow Crocband Flat. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The newest issue of people's Style Watch w/ Jennifer Aniston on the cover. Don't remember the page. I'll try to get a closer photo for you!

    ReplyDelete