Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New found love for Toner!


Thayers Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner is my new favorite beauty product!  I've staying away from toners because of their drying effect and I simply didn't like the way my skin looked or felt after.  I came across Thayers at my local GNC & was surprised by the ingredients.  Ingredients I already love to use on my face were in there: Aloe & Cucumber.  Alcohol-free, sounds good..  Lately, I haven't been able to get my skin as "clean" as I had been before.  My skin could be changing, the weather, maybe I'm wearing more makeup- not really sure.  But I've been looking for a little something extra to get a "deep clean".  And I'm glad I found it!   My skin is looking &  feeling better.  The cost was $9.99 at GNC but it seems you can pick this up online for a little cheaper.  

I love the Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner cooling essence has a deliciously calming effect on the skin. I will be trying the Rose Water as well!  

• Fragrance-Free • Paraben-Free • Naturally Preserved • Hypoallergenic. Also steer clear of toners that list the following as ingredients: SD alcohol (will be followed by a number), ethanol and isopropyl alcohol.

2 comments:

  1. I use their lavender witch hazel and LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official- I will just have to buy everything they make!

    ReplyDelete