Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Whole Hog Cookbook

On the farm! Don't tell anyone I'm not in uniform ;)
Oh I had fun on a pig farm, twice!  Thanks to my client and dear friend, Libbie Summers.  I have had the pleasure nay the honor of hanging out with her and an amazing crew for 3 days.  We were there and a little bit of everywhere for Libbie's new book, The Whole Hog Cookbook, releasing in September.  A small crew can go one of two ways, good or bad.  I was fortunate to be a part of a crew that made me feel like we were at summer camp.

Fun stories, great photography, and recipes with a twist!  I do make a small cameo at the dinner table, which was so much fun!  Cheers to Libbie, the crew, & your mouth watering!
Enjoy the show!


A few behind the scenes...


My red headed soul sister, Becky! Yes, she is aware there is a bow on her head.
Brenda's 1st time in the makeup chair!
Libbie Summers: Creator/Culinary Producer
Ben Fink: Director/Director of Photography Camera A
Jeff Kavanaugh: Grip/Camera Assistant
Chia Chong: Camera B
Jason Clairy: Steady Cam/Grip
Rebecca Prescott: Production Coordinator
Clayton de Wet: Sound
Jules De Jesus: Hair and Makeup
Joshua Summers: Producer
Brenda Anderson: Production Assistant
Jessica Miller: Culinary Assistant
Christian Simmons: Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment