Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes 2010

The Golden Globes did not disappoint when it came to beauty on the red carpet & I was pretty excited about the winners as well.  Some of my favorite winners included Mo'Nique, Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges, Meryl Streep, & AVATAR... oh how I love Avatar...  I tweeted yesterday "Avatar in IMAX 3D was a beautiful experience. I'm breathless & speechless." Yeah, it's that good!




My favorite beauties of the night included, once again Sandy B, Zoe Saldana, Jennifer Aniston, & the hottest Halle Berry I've ever seen... wow.  People, both of these ladies are over 40! And the church said,"AMEN"



 And let's not forget "The Dude", who was mighty dapper! Along with Robert Downy Jr & my favorite villain Christoph Waltz (watch Inglorious Bastards & you will love him too)



Enjoy the slideshow of beauties!  Congrats to all the winners & nominees!






No comments:

Post a Comment