Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Lips During Winter



The Savannah Bee Company's lip balm is the bomb!  Yes, pun intended.  I was so happy to find this lip balm in my swag bag from "The Knot" mixer.  Btw, they know how to throw a party!  I'm not a chapstick kind of a girl, but I love this product!


You can actually feel the conditioning effects right away.  My lips instantly felt softer.  They packed this balm with the finest southern honeys & flora.  As well as pecan oils & propolis to give that intense feeling of moisture.  Not to mention it's all natural & certified organic!  I have the Earl Grey flavor, but I'm sure they are all equally amazing!  During this winter weather, this $3.50 purchase will bring you many days of happy lips!    


You can order online or visit the Savannah Bee Company store downtown to purchase.  
Not to mention, their honey is delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, All About You EntertainmentJanuary 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM

    I love it too! I have not been able to put it down since I got it. Because my lips get soooo chapped! I got the Earl Grey and Mint Julep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint Julep?! Oh my goodness. Is it magical? I want one.

    ReplyDelete