Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life Saver For Your Nails


I love nail polish. I love manis and pedis and, overall, I just love being pampered! (what girl doesn't?) What I do NOT love is spending the time to polish all my little piggies so meticulously and then inevitably ruining all the hard work because the polish takes FOREVER to dry. I know this has happened to you too, which brings me to my new favorite product and your manicure's new best friend.

Seche Vite is an amazing quick dry top coat that actually works. It penetrates all the layers of polish and dries like a dream. It's non yellowing, and leaves your nails stronger, more shiny, and resistant to chipping and peeling. This is not the oily "quick dry" product of your past, this stuff is like armor for your nails!

If your busy life doesn't allow hours of drying time for your nails, be sure to pick up a bottle of Seche Vite. You can find it at Sally Beauty Supply and online at Amazon. It's only about $5.99 so it won't break the bank, and it's well worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment