Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yesterday was more than just makeup...

Why do I love what I do so much?  Well not only do I get paid to be creative and play with makeup but I get to make a lot of people feel amazing.  Being able to give that feeling to someone is kind of addicting.  I had a client yesterday who after a couple of bad makeup trials was feeling very nervous.  She wanted to look natural yet stunning.  After chatting for a few minutes, I felt confident about her bridal beauty.  When I was finished, I spun her around back towards the mirror... and she cried happy tears immediately!  Her reaction was so genuine, I was instantly choked up.  She said she had been stressing out about this so much she felt an instant weight lifted and a sense of relief had come over her.  To be able to make someone feel so beautiful and confident was and always is an amazing experience.  Ladies and gentleman, this is why I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment