Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dark circles no more!

Getting rid of dark circles might be the number one question I get from clients, friends, everyone really.  Here are a few tricks to help you look rested & refreshed.


Something you need to know about your under eye area, is that it is VERY delicate.  Why?  The skin around the eye is the thinnest, most delicate skin of your entire body.  The capillaries are also much closer to the surface & easily broken.  Broken capillaries + translucent skin = dark circles.


Tip: When doing anything in your eye area, use your ring finger.  It is the weakest digit & will cause the least amount of pressure.  No kidding!  I'll give you a minute to test it out....... crazy, right?!


Also rubbing, tugging, or touching that area can cause the shinners!  So use creme or liquid liners vs. pencils & try not to touch your face or eyes at all.  


Product recommendation: Nivea Q10 for Men (works for all) $8.48
I can never find it in stores, so I order it from here: America's Rx
The best eye cream for dark circles!

  
Makeup tipApply concealer with a brush to undereyes, blend with a damp sponge and set with translucent powder using the same damp sponge. Brush away that excess powder and voila - you've got flawless, creaseless undereyes! Lift concealer from Make Up Forever is pretty awesome & found at Sephora.


There you go dolls!  Look refreshed & vibrant in 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Maybe now I won't get the "Aw. You look so tired today". Then I say, "yeah, I am" which is really a lie because I'd rather not say, "Not really. You're just looking at the bags and circles under my eyes.". :)

    ReplyDelete