Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rave Review!

When Jules and I read the following email from one of our most recent brides, we just had to share it!  Our goal as the glam squad is to not only help our brides look and feel their personal best on their wedding day, but we love to create a fun atmosphere.  We are so grateful that our clients allow us to be ourselves.


Ladies,
I just wanted to send a quick email to say thank you. Everyone loved you guys and thought you were an amazing team, even Matt was talking about y'all! Everyone looked beautiful and hair and makeup lasted throughout the night. Sara even slept in her makeup and it still looked great the next day!! As far as mine, I know that y'all have never seen me dressed up in cop gear, but as you can imagine it takes away a bit of your femininity. I wear green polyester pants and a tan polyester shirt with a bunch of shiny pins on it. I wear 30lbs of duty gear including boots and a bullet proof vest. I do wear a little makeup, but it usually wears off because of the long shifts and my hair is in a bun. To say I felt like a princess is an understatement. I looked and felt gorgeous and can't thank you enough. You not only made my day special, you brought the 'wedding experience' to a whole different level. You ladies know how to make getting ready fun and keep the atmosphere light. I know I wasn't nervous to marry the man of my dreams (just nervous about falling!) but my bridesmaids and mom were nervous. You all made them forget the nerves and truly enjoy themselves. We all said it felt like we had known you for years! I just can't tell you how grateful I am, you truly are amazing ladies that are amazing at what you do!
Sincerely,
Katie

(Photo courtesy of the amazing Josh Bransetter.  Thanks Josh!)

1 comment: