Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gift sets perfect for a "Savvy Doll"!

This time of the year, all my favorite lines create wonderful & affordable gift sets that include their best products. Visit Ulta or Sephora & you'll see what I mean. I truly am a kid in a candy store with all the great packaging & special pricing. Not to mention the smaller special sizes fit better in my kit. If you are looking to try out new items, this is the time to get what you want at a value price. I would love to get these two in my stocking this year. Colors that pop, PETA friendly, & just plain amazing! Check out Urban Decay"s Gift Collection! I chose two but the llist goes on & on.... Don't forget to give the "Gift of Glam", from Dollface by Jules after you give or buy a stocking stuffer like these, call us to teach you tricks on how to us them! Gift certificates in any amount! Enjoy!









Apocalyptic Nail Kit $26
&
24/7 Super Stash $36

No comments:

Post a Comment